Monday, January 27, 2014

Dream is Reality

"Dream is Reality"

 I just love to play with flowers and lights, it's always result is so interesting.. :)



"Is what I am in a dream or reality?
 
I can’t tell…it seems as if it were reality, this reality would be more like a dream than what you would call reality.
 
Hidden behind all swirls or silver and gold, beyond of which over passes the purple polka-dotted mountains; there must be something, or someone, who can tell me if I am in a dream or reality.
 
Past the green oceans forever changing currants, on the other side of the gigantic bright pink jungle with its strange beasts; there must be something or someone, who can tell me if I am in a dream or reality.
 
Over looking the upside down skies of vivid orange and neon blue clouds, surpassing the upside right ground of grayish brown clay; there must be something or someone, who can tell me if I am in a dream or reality.
 
Could that something or someone be me?
 
Was I the answer that I have been searching for?
 
Am I a part of this dream, or is this actual reality?
 
Or am I the dream that lives in reality?
 
Or could I be the reality that people dream of?
 
Am I a Dream or Reality?"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...